Get A Premises Liability Lawyer In Chicago, IL – Among The Best
If you have become the victim of an injury in any place that is neither your home nor your place of work, you have the right to a claim for premises liability injury. Premises liability refers to such accidents that occur with a visitor who is not a part of that property. If such an incident has occurred, you many need the help of a Chicago Premises Liability Injury Lawyer. Contact Palermo Law Group for help!
When can you claim a premises liability injury?
A premises liability injury can caused for many different reasons.
Some claims for a premises liability accident or injury include:
- Animal attacks & dog bites
- Childcare negligence and security negligence
- Fall or slip accident
- Injury due to defective staircase
- Injury due to elevator or escalator defection
- Injury due to snow or ice
- Swimming pool accidents and injuries
If you are suffering from injuries that occurred from any of these incidents, contact our Chicago Premises Liability Injury attorney – we can help you get the compensation you deserve!
How to get help from our Premises Liability Injury Lawyer?
If you have been the victim of an accident or injury due to others negligence – our premises liability injury attorney can help you get compensation from the owner(s) of the property.
- Incapability to work
- Loss of normal life
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Recovery of medical bills
Premises Liability Injury Attorney
If you were injured as a patron of a place that is neither your home nor your place of employment, then you may have a premises liability claim. This refers to accidents that happened to a guest on property belonging to another person, business, or organization. Typically premises liability cases arise from unsafe conditions as a result of negligence. If the person who owns the property (whether it is a home or a business) was negligent, and the negligence resulted in your injury, then you may have a claim for which you can be compensated. If your claim is successful, you may be able to recover monetary compensation to cover medical bills, lost wages, disability, pain and suffering, and loss of normal life.
There are several factors that go into establishing liability and determining negligence.
- What The hazard was that caused the injury
- How long The hazard that caused the injury had existed
- Whether the homeowner or business owner knew of the hazard
- Whether or not the homeowner or business owner should have known about the hazard
Our Premise Liability Lawyer Can Help You Answer These FAQ’s
- How long do you have to file a lawsuit?
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer?
- What to do after a premise accident or injury?
- What is my case worth – please watch the video below!
Get a Free Case Review From A Premise Liability Injury Lawyer In Chicago, IL
CALL US TODAY FOR HELP!
Why Should You Contact Palermo Law Group?
- Over 20 Years of Accident & Injury Law Experience!
- We do NOT settle for anything less than the true value of your case!
- We have recovered millions & millions of dollars for our clients!
- No FEE guarantee – we do not get paid until you WIN!
- Our REVIEWS speak for themselves – call TODAY and get the compensation & justice YOU deserve!